156,321 monthly readers
Opt-in Direct emails and newsletters
High Definition Video Available
We carry local and regional
Verizon gets over 2000 referrals a month from us. They are rated the
number one cell company nationally by cell customers.
InterCoastal Medical with 7 local offices gets over 8,500 referrals a
year from us. They are the largest group practice in our area.
Out of over
out on the
"Checked out the website -- it's great!
I'm a dislocated Sarasota cracker, and it's nice to have this website to
stay in touch. Lived in Sarasota for 36 years, born there in 1957. Keep
up the good work!"
Dana Mandrell: JUST LOVE THAT I FOUND
THIS SITE LOVE SARASOTA
"Your efforts on behalf of our
county citizens are commendable."
Paul Mercier, Sarasota County Commissioner
brought over 8,500 customers to useach year for over six years" C.
your website in my favorite places for about a year now and check it
almost everyday. It's great."
Bill Ratliff - Anchor Channel 8 News, Circa: 2003
and informative web site,"
Sarasota County Commissioner Shannon Staub
"Too cool!! Thanks for
sharing with us and for recognizing our school's art work." In
response to students art work from Booker Elementary School shown on
Our Town Sarasota
business is up over 25% and our web site traffic went up 450% with Our
Town Sarasota.com" C. Williams
business all the time from Our Town Sarasota's web site"
OurTown media group has been in
publishing since 1970.
OurTown Sarasota .com has been publishing since 2001.
These items came from one of our tours to a country that is
one of the newest land masses to be habited by humans around 1250.
It is the home of the Maori Indians.
"We Impact to enhance your quality of life"
* Co-Sponsored the City of Sarasota Hands of Heritage Centennial
* Co-Sponsored the Give Hunger the Blues
* Co-sponsored Thunder By the Bay
Lobbied for allowing more then one TV service provider for Sarasota and
* Supported and lobbied for red light cameras in Florida.
* Initiated coverage and community support addressing effluent dumping
in the Gulf of Mexico.
* Awarded tens of thousands of dollars in grants to local non-profit
* Supported neighborhood groups in the preservation of their
* Lobbied for no oil drilling off of Florida's Gulf coast.
* Operates the only live media weather station updated every 15 minutes
for our area.
* Lobbied for red tide solutions.
* Initiated the first local private sector Drivers Safety Program with
local and state law enforcement.
* Endorsed higher school standards and funding for Sarasota County and
Manatee County schools.
* Addressed unsafe conditions at 4th of July firework's displays.
* Initiated County Employee, fire fighters and law enforcement
* Endorsed opening up Sarasota County bid process for their largest
contract of over $100 million dollars.
* Uncovered poor clarity of water systems in Sarasota and Manatee
* Endorsed initiating studies to evaluate building reservoirs so we
don't have to buy a majority of our water from other municipalities.
* Lobbied for hands free telephone usage.
93% to find local information
81% of our readers are looking for products or services
80% are looking for our weather
75% are looking for medical information
73% to get our news
65% do online banking
39% are looking for a place to live
Source: Pew Research, 2009
24/7 Advertising, at its
* Animated/or Static
Display Advertising linked to your URL
* Real Estate, Medical-Health, Home Decor, Home Improvement,
Automobile/Boating, Professional Services, and Retail Advertising
* Net Video TV Commercial Advertising
* Business Directory Advertising
* Web site building and enhancement
* Over 30 pages to tie your business to content related to your company.
Community Events Calendar
(941) 587- 4350
is the only media that reaches your market 24/7 at highest impression
rate and cost efficiency
in our area spend over 20 hours per week on the Internet:Source:
AOL Independent Research study
has brought over 8,500 customers to us each
year for over six years"
Over 60 pages of local content updated
The only local media with its own weather station updated every 15
minutes, others use the airport data.
Resources with clubs, churches, community events, business news, local
gardening, home improvement, environment, road reports and local area
Over 156,000 readers
Over 1.7 million readers per year
Sarasota metro readers spend over 20 hours per week on the Internet.
Over 2032 Verizon
advertising referrals in two weeks
to enhance your quality of life. " We
have initiated or supported hundreds of local agendas to improve your
quality of life. OurTown
Sarasota largest web resource.
Sarasota community events.
Best Florida cities
Sarasota hall of fame
Sarasota green house
Sarasota Your efforts on behalf of our county citizens are commendable
Sarasota energy efficient window